The course provides an excellent release to guide dual accessibility bookkeeping, such as associated records and procedures, up to Test Balance standard, offering a great place to start for anyone wanting to start a career in the accounting or bookkeeping market.
Our Innovative Certification in Bookkeeping will ensure you master basic principles of bookkeeping giving you the abilities and essential information you need to handle guides successfully. It also provides the opportunity to improvement onto the AAT Bookkeeping process. Our on the internet AAT programs allow you to fit college around current responsibilities, such as family lifestyle or operating.
We break down the AAT curriculum into little, controllable studying prevents because we know, from encounter, that people understand best from taking little steps and combining their information as they go along.
“My goal is to practice as a self-employed Financial advisor, build up my own customer base and exist to the full!” – Rich Cook
The AAT Stage 2 Innovative Certification in Bookkeeping (QCF: 600/6909/0)
Receive up to 27% off AAT programs when you book by the end of this month. Inquire now for more information.
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping control
2 x internet centered assessments (taken at an outside test centre)
2 x assignments
What is included:
- All guides and course materials
- 6 months’ instructor support
- 24-hour accessibility to our award-winning Exclusive Learning Campus
- Examination fees
- Examination reservation service
- Optional registration to the Nationwide Partnership of Learners (NUS) Extra Card
Why study with AVADO
- Qualifications approved by the top market professional bodies
- Industry professional Instructors available via cellphone, e-mail and online
- Learn as a group and communicate in reside on the internet classes
- Award successful Exclusive Learning University – for mobile, product and desktop
- Winner of the Best E-Learning and Range Student of the Year, AAT prizes 2016
- 92% successfully pass rates: considerably higher than the national average
- All-inclusive transaction – with evaluation charges and evaluation booking
- Free Top quality accessibility to our Profession Assistance Hub
- Flexible transaction choices to distribute the cost
Choose from a range of versatile transaction plans to fit your economical predicament. You can divided the price of your course over 12 or 18 monthly installments, which means financing your course is simple and inexpensive.
Assigned instructor who facilitates you one-to-one via cellphone and email
About the AAT
The Organization of Bookkeeping Specialists (AAT) is the top granting body for abilities centered accounting credentials, granting 90% of all professional credentials in finance and accounting. These credentials are globally well known and worldwide recognized making you highly easy for companies.
But work possibilities don’t need to end here – after finalization of the course you’ll be able to improvement onto the AAT Stage 3 Innovative Certification in Bookkeeping course and consequently the AAT accounting process which can allow you to become an experienced AAT accountant which will really increase your job leads and making potential.
Who is this course for?
Students beginning their bookkeeping research with no past encounter. This course is ideal if you want to gain a beginner part within the fulfilling bookkeeping or accounting career.
To start on our Stage 2 Certification in Bookkeeping course, we suggest that:
- You have a GCSE certification in British and Arithmetic and a eager interest in Bookkeeping.
- You have an excellent understand of the British terminology. IELTS 5.5 or comparative is required if British is not your first language
Upon finalization of the course you will have gathered the abilities and information to become a fully–qualified Financial advisor, Mature Balance sheet Worker, or Records Administrator.
Enquire now for pricing information
Financial options available
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Tutor is available to students